Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Wednesday Fun Run!!!

This week our school held a fun run in Kyle Park! This event occurred in Wednesday on our 4th period. We all changed in our white or different coloured shirts so the colour would pop more and so our uniform wouldn't get dirty. In the fun run we ran around the field while getting sprayed with water guns or getting colours thrown at us. I got some colour in my ear and basically everywhere, It was so fun I wanted to do it again! Also me and my friends decided to go with our teacher to get wet by a bucket, He spilled so much water on us! After everyone got a turn we finally got to go again and we got more colour! It was really fun and I would love to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.