Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Wga

Today I interviewed someone I didn't know very well in my Wga class. We've also been thinking about questions that help us know someone, not including their gender. It was a bit hard talking to someone that I didn't know to well and was a bit awkward but other then that it was fun. Here are the results ( I will not be putting the persons name because of respectful reasons.)

Here are the questions that I asked that person. -

Where do you like togo on holiday? Beach or city? Beach 


What makes you laugh?

Dark Humour / Jokes 

What would you like to learn more about?

WW2 

What are some of your favourite foods? Fries 


What makes you cry?

Life in general 

Do you like to teach other people or be taught?

Teach 

What kind of stories are your favourite? Fictional Adventure  / Horror 

Would you prefer to live in the city or country? 

City 

Add your own question here:

What do you like to do in your freetime? 

Cosplaying / Arts 

Add your own question here:

What helps you relax?

Music & Reading 


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, Faye, This is a good list of questions for your interview. I like the additional question about relaxing. The answers are brief but you should be able to create sentences using the words from the questions. Then, write a paragraph that links these sentences together.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.