Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2020

Happy Healthy Minds ~ Wga

 These past few weeks we have been studying about bullying and why people bully, Some of the information we have found are ☺ -

Some people who bully are sometimes problem-ed, this may cause them to act differently. Some may Verbally or physically bully maybe because they are frightened of something. most bullies attack other people by their fears. Some bully's may do the things they do because they might be going through something and don't know how to take it. Bully's may have went though something in their past that causes them to act up.

Me and my class also talked about how maybe some bullies bully because they like you or want to be friends with you, Some bullies may just be afraid of you not liking them back. Something you may not see is what're some bullies hiding, some maybe hiding fears or personal problems. It is important to keep in mind that bullies are humans to and you can stand up to them and maybe even ask them what's going on and why they behave so badly?

Why do you think people bully? Let me know in the comment below! 💬

That's it for today, Bye! 👐

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.