Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Comics Strip

Today we are going to be talking about our arts kete, These past few weeks we have been working on our comics strips and trying to complete them every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

My comic is non fiction and is about a guy who is mistreated but works hard to help others deal with the same problem he is having, Soon enough he goes viral on the internet. He has a dog and a mom, My main characters name is Ed, The dogs name is Rex and I just made the moms name simple and just called her mom. Here is some of the drawings ive done (incomplete).



Story -

Ed was a boy who was mistreated by other people because of how he acts and looks, He managed to keep going even with all the hate because of his Grandma and pet dog which was his best pal. As he managed through the years he decided to change and help other people with the same problems he had. Soon enough he went viral on the internet and was hired to become an actress in a movie about his inspiring life story. As he got famous he helped a lot of people and people got inspired by him, People started getting motivated and changing themselves for the better because of Ed.  Ed was teaching people that you could be a hero without wearing a cape or having super powers, Soon enough he started his own business about well-being and applications came running in. 


1 comment:

  1. Kamusta Faye!

    I liked your drawings that you shared. I wanted to read more of your plot but it is running off the page. Are you able to have another look and move things to the correct place?

    Thanks!
    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.