Pages

Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sneaglegator - Working from home

This week for one of my tasks I decided to draw a sneaglegator. Now you might be wondering what a sneaglegator is,Sneaglegator are similar to snakes, eagles and alligators. They are the size of a cat and are covered with slimy scales and thick feathers. Adult sneaglegators are usually dark green they can use they're colour to camouflage in with greenery. Young sneaglegators are born with a blue tinge to their scales with no feathers. They are usually found in rain forests and they make nests high up in the trees. They hunt during the night making it hard for humans to spot them. Most rain forest animals usually adapt to the rain but sneaglegators hide under trees to keep they're feather dry. Sneaglegators usually don't need water because they get the moisture from they're prey. Sneaglegators are carnivores but they love eating bananas. Even though sneaglegators have big wings they cannot fly instead they jump from tree to tree. Very few humans have seen the sneaglegator but scientists believe that sneaglegators are harmless to humans. Due to their similarities to animals they are mistaken for another animal that people hunt.
Here are two of my drawings of what I think a sneaglegator might look like.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.