Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Mexican Quesadillas - Food tech (February)

This week on food tech we had Mexican week,
we cooked quesadillas and nacho mince but to day we are going to be talking about the quesadillas.
We went to food tech early so we could get started. First we prepared the fillings  to put in side the quesadillas, After we prepared the filling we started heating up the pan with oil to cook the quesadillas,
Once it was all heated up we yup the quesadilla in and started spreading the quesadilla with the oil, one we left it in for 1 minute the we put the filling in then we carefully spread the cheese in the middle of the quesadilla  and put the other side of the quesadilla on top of the filling. We checked if the quesadilla was golden brown and flipped it, we check if the other side was done and it was!
We repeated what we did with the other quesadilla, I couldn't wait to have a bite of it. Once we were all done we me and my team finally got to taste the quesadillas, They tasted  very delicious, I would recommend making them since they are very easy to make and very delicious, I would definitely make them in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.