Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2020

Working from home - What are my thoughts on the new kahui space?

My thoughts about our new kahui space -
I love our new kahui space because.....
It is very spacious and there are a lot of rooms for classes. There is also a bunch of new things inside that are very useful for the students and teachers. I also love sitting on our teared seating seats so we don't have to sit on the floor all the time when our teachers gather us.I also like how they put the three of the kahui's together so we don't have to walk far for some of the subjects we have.Overall I really liked how the kahui's turned out.

1 comment:

  1. Faye
    A great reflection, thanks. I am glad that you enjoy the flexibility, as that was one of the things we wanted when we designed the spaces.

    What would you change about the design, and why?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.