Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Mental Health.

What is mental health?
Mental health is you emotions and what you feel or how you react to something.

When I am angry I feel?
Image result for emotional well beingWhen i'm angry I feel mad, sad, furious and lonely.

When i'm stressed I feel?
 When i'm stressed I feel angry, Panicked, nervous, not calm and raged.

When i'm happy I feel?
When I'm happy I feel exited, cheerful and joy.

How do I deal with my emotions?
I deal with my emotions by staying calm and doing something I like.

Who is the best person to talk to when i'm at home? Why?
I think the best person to talk to at my house is my sister because she understands me, she isn't always busy and she can calm me.

Who is the best person to talk to when i'm at school? Why?
The best person to talk to at school is my friends because they can help me with me problems and they can also comfort me.

Example of emotions :
Stressed : When there is something wrong and you start to freak out.
Angry : When someone annoys you or teases you.
Happy : When you are going or doing something you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.