Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

ESOL - My Holiday

Thursday 21 October, P4 ESOL.

In this blog I will be writing about what I did in term break. 
Physically I did a couple of things, my whole family was very busy during the past few days. 
We did a lot of exciting activities like when we moved houses! We needed to pack a lot of boxes and go back fourth in between our new house and our old house, we also did a lot of cleaning inside our old house which was a bit tiring. Another physical thing I did was draw and colour a lot because we didn't have wifi for the whole term break! I went outside in the yards with the dogs, it was loads of fun! We moved a couple of furniture in our new house too. 

Intellectually I only learned a limited amount of things since I didn't have much access to the wifi though I did learn my way to school by walking there from time to time inside the term break, I watched a couple videos on how to draw certain things and surprisingly I was actually able to do most of them! I watched an Indian suicide case and I learned a couple of things from that...

Although I did do a couple lots of things I was still very bored and didn't really feel that happy during the weekends. I wish I could've done more fun things during my birthday and throughout all of the other days. I also felt sad because of something that happened in term break that I cannot discuss. my final thought is that I do think that my term break could've been a lot better but it wasn't the worst days of my life so i'm pretty much alright with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.