Pages

Friday, April 9, 2021

Hunt For The Wilder People / Paragraph 3.

 Kia ora! In this paragraph I will be talking about the second picture shown above as my topic.



As seen on the picture they are trying to hide from the police, seeing from their face expressions they seem to look very anxious/scared. It seems they are hiding behind some rocks or trees surrounded with leaves trying to hide from the police trying to catch them. At this point of the movie we hear a lot of police near them, at some points of this you can only hear Hec and Ricky breathing or whispering.


I think this part of the movie also made the audience feel anxious for the characters, This is because this part shows the actors nearly getting caught. 

While watching this part, I thought/felt that they were being too loud by whispering and that may have been the cause of them being caught, perhaps someone could’ve gotten shot since they were both holding guns. This part was definitely trying to put people on the edge of their seats! This is one of the more “intense” part of the film.


This part was included in the film because it shows how their bond/relationship grew, it gave us a thought whether one was gonna abandon the other. This shows us that the characters grew closer together while on their journey, this was important to the plot because it added to their relationship and also their journey.


It’s possible that they filmed a mid shot so that we could see the characters clearly and also be able to see the setting, this part also filled the whole frame so it looked pretty nice. The background seems to look a bit dull but the actors' outfits pop out and are more colourful than anything else on the scene. They were placed in that spot because it shows their fear as they press up against the tree trying to hide. If they were trying to achieve an intense mood, I think that they achieved their goal.


My opinion of this film is great, I think that they did a great job on lighting and angles. The face expressions told a lot, they made good choice of picking the lighting, setting and mood. It helped people understand what they were trying to go for and what type of theme there was. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.