Pages

Friday, March 19, 2021

Wga - Friends Slideshow

This week in Wga we were talking about friends and telling them apart. In this slide you will be able to see tasks we had to answer and work on. During these tasks we had to read an article/text about this. We learned about fake and real friends, This slide show might help differentiate it. This also talks about people saying unkind things to themselves, This might help you realise that you sometimes talk differently about yourself then other people. It is important to stay kind to yourself same as staying kind to others. I hope this slide helps you understand unanswered questions. Do you talk differently to yourself? 

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Faye,
    Good work on the slide set about friends and being a friend to yourself. You have pointed out that being a friend to yourself involves considering how you speak to yourself (inside your head). Wpuld you agree that we can respect everyone, even though they might not be "good' friends?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.