Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Growth Mindset

Today we will be talking about having a growth mindset, Fixed mindset and having resilience.

Turning negative thoughts into positive thoughts


for example  - Instead of giving up think of trying new things to solve the problem and keep trying.


Keep trying until you succeed and try your best!


Having a growth mindset means not giving up and trying harder, being able to recover quickly from something difficult.
Getting back into the same state of mind in a small amount of time and thinking in a more positive perspective.

Having a fixed mindset means you tend to give up on things easily and look at things in a more negative way.

Here is an Image of what it may be like.  Growth Mindset, Mindfulness, and Self-Love | by Teacher Finn | Medium

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.