Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Design Tech Phone Stand

These past few weeks we have been trying to make our own phone stands.
While trying to make this I have learned new tools to use and how to use them.
I have learnt how to use Tinker Cad, Tinker Cad is an app used to make items that you can print out.
I have also learned how to use laser cut V8 it is another tool used to make an item and print it out.
Using laser cut V8 we managed to make a phone stand. When the phone stand was printed out of the laser cutter it was time to fold, Of course we had  to heat it so it wouldn't break once we tried folding it.
Once everything was folded and ready the phone sand was done! For my design I picked someone with planets coming out of their head, I know it sounds weird but it looked really nice to look at so I decided to pick it, The colour of our phone stand is bright pink and its also see through.
Overall I really love how the phone stand came out!

Here is the design I picked -
 Art Planet Planets Space Tumblr Girl Drawing Cute Freet - Space ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.