Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Comic

Today we will be talking about my arts kete journey!
Some of my favourite parts of this arts kete was being able to  draw my own characters and making my own story. I felt like I was successful in my " Hero's Journey" because I was able to complete my comics strip in the estimated time although I wished I could have done more.
Something I would change for next time is the story plan and I would probably make it fictional. I showed my CARR values by being prepared for our arts kete sessions and bring the right gear. This is my finished comics strip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.