Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

What do I BLOG about?Hurumanu Drama/Health

We played 5 different drama games there names were FREEZE FRAME, two truths one lie,follow the leader, copy dancing, tequila.

Freeze frame is a game where you have to be in 4 to  3 groups. One person is going to say what type of thing or shape we need to form. you need form a she in 5 seconds and communicate what you need to form. I learnt how to communicate with my team in 5 seconds.

https://dramaresource.com/drama-games/
Two truths and one lie

Taha tinana - physical well being

Taha hinengaro - mental and emotional well being

taha whanau - social well being

taha wairua - spiritual well being


Spiritual







Emotional







physical



social

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Faye, excellent work with clear notes and captioned pictures. How do you think the Drama games will help you be healthy?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.