Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2019

100 word challenge

...But it was the wrong colour...

On my birthday me and my friends went shopping to try and find a gown for my 18th birthday. We went to a dress shop to try find a pearlescent white and long  dress. As I was walking around the store I spotted a beautiful dark and shiny dress… but it was the wrong colour. Instead of pearlescent white it was midnight black and was really short. I thought to myself “should I wear it?” my birthday was in a few hours. I was devastated and didn’t know what to do. I decided to wear it, I had no choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.