Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Rice Ball - Food Tech

On Friday we had food tech,
Me and my team tried doing a rice ball without instructions from the teacher, except we had instructions on a paper sheet.
At first it was a bit difficult to make the rice ball but me and my team managed to make the rice balls.
Once it was all set and made we had a competition on who had the best rice ball, we ended up being 2th place.
After food tech was over it was time to eat the rice ball!
Me and my friends took it out of our lunch box and started eating it, it tasted delightful
there was just the right amount of vegetables and meat in the rice ball, the rice tasted very lovely because we put the right amount of vinegar in.
Overall I really loved the rice ball and I could tell my friends loved it as much as I did.
You should definitely try this at home, it is very easy but very delicious.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye, Thanks for this description of making rice balls. I have never made them so I learned something new. Thanks! What kind of vinegar did you add to the rice? I have never added this to rice either. I want to read some of your other posts but it looks like the are not finished yet. Keep up the good work, Faye. :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.