Pages

Monday, September 2, 2019

How To Self Manage.


What I did to show Self managing


I showed self managing by being organised and having the right stuff needed for my learning, by being focused on my work instead of chatting with other people and by working my personal best.
Being a self manager means your somewhere at the right time, have the correct gear needed, focusing on your work and by being learning ready.

I could be a better self manger by focusing on my work at all times instead of chatting, having the correct gear, sitting somewhere you know your gonna get work done and by doing your personal best at all times.
My goal is to do my personal best, have all the gear needed at every time and ignore people that try to distract me from my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.