Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

About Art Hurumanu

Art Hurumanu -
On Thursday me and my group did our characters, We all did our phoenix except I didn't get to finish mine because I was a away last Thursday. Qyn had a blue phoenix with black outlines on it, Davids character had yellow with a mixture of orange and Kelesi's character was plain black. Our back drop is a grey building and beside it was a volcano and some hot lava dripping out of it there was also some clouds at the back, we also put mountains behind the clouds, there was also a bright blue sky in the background.

Here are some of the pictures of our characters and back drops :

 ( Unfinished back drops )

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.