Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

CIP Meal challenge

CIP Meal challenge

On Wednesday Me, Qyn,Kristille, lyan, Jolly Rose and Alliah cooked some food.
We made some spaghetti in the kitchen at the teachers lounge, Mr Mitchell let us work in the teachers lounge because there was no more space in the classroom. We made some spaghetti by getting all the ingredients like pasta, sauce,onions , cheese and hotdogs we only got to buy a few ingredients because our budget was only 12$ so 2$ for each person.We did this because we were trying to learn how to spend money wisely. The First thing we did was we chopped up everything that we needed to chop, After that we cooked the hotdog with the onion. Once it was cooked we carefully put the sauce in with the hotdog and onion.When all the ingredients we’re ready we put the sauce on top of the spaghetti and sprinkled some cheese on top. Once all the meals were prepared it was ready to dig in! I think Our spaghetti tasted really good but it kinda tasted a bit sour, but other then that I think it tasted really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.