Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2019

Ballons

Aim: To see which chemical 
mix creates the most gas.

Hypothesis: I think it will grow big 


Materials:
  1.  2 balloons
  2.   2 water bottles 
  3. baking soda 
  4.  soda
  5.  lemonade  
  6.  plain salt 
  7. plastic spoon 
  8. vinegar
Steps:
  1.  lemonade, soda, baking sodasoda, lemonadeget your balloon, plain salt, plastic spoon, vinegar
  2.  Get a water bottle
  3.  Put the vinegar into the water bottle
  4.  Put some vinegar inside the balloon 
  5.  Put the blowing part of the balloon on the tip of the water bottle
  6.  
My images:






Findings:




Balloon 1
( 3 tsp baking soda, ½ cup vinegar)
Balloon 2
( 3 tsp salt, ½ cup soda)

Balloon Size (cm)
24 cm3cm
Bubbles
(small, medium, large)
mediumsmall


Conclusion:
The balloon grew 24 cm big,I really liked seeing the balloon grow and deflate.
We also learnt that you can make carbon dioxide while doing this experiment.
Once It was all deflated it turned from 24 cm big to 3cm small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.