Pages

Monday, February 18, 2019

Movie magic

We've done 1 minute movies and my groups genre was horror.
We needed to be in a group of three I had Qyn and Janel in my group, I was the school girl, Qyn was the scary girl and Janel was the recorder.

A few weeks later we did a storyboard and we needed to do the same film except we only needed to improve our movie.

Our current movie script is about Rapunzel but with a twist,
In our Rapunzel movie Flynn was the bad person and Mother Gothel was the good person.

We also learnt about film angles like close up, third person, first person, over the shoulder and Normal angle.

We learnt that when you add different types music it changes the movie for example if you added a scary sound to a comedy movie it changes the movie. Me and my group didn't add and music cause we used our original sound from our film.

Our movie 😁 <-- Click here if you want to see our movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.