Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Video Games

 Video games are a form of electric entertainment that allows a person to play on a device such as computers, Consoles or mobile devices. The first video game was developed in the 1940s. By 2019, the video game industry had grown to a multi billion dollar business. Despite all of the success some people criticise it for the violence or the fact that video games may lead to addiction or obesity. It is crazy how much the video game community has grown, from simple and basic dots and lines to beautiful, colourful and detailed games that looks as if it were real life. There are now many many video games out there, Like online or multiplayer, Video games are fun to play with friends.Video game addiction: China imposes gaming curfew for minors | RNZ News

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.