Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2020

Inclusiveness post - Wga

 Today we are going to be talking about inclusiveness.


How has this made you feel?

To me inclusiveness means not judging based off of what you see, Including other people even if they are different form you. What does inclusiveness mean to you?

Whenever I see certain people on social media get shamed based off of how they look or what country they are from. I feel bad because there is nothing I can do about it, I felt that they did not deserve the treatment that is being given to them just because of their ethnicity.


Are you or someone you know being judgemental? Do you think that this is an issue in relationships of any kind?

it may hurt the other persons feelings. I also think we judge people based off of what other people

tell us or what we see on social media.


Avoiding judgement of others is very important because...

It could lead into an argument, We also do not know what is going on in the other persons life. Although it may be hard we should really try to get to know someone before judging them.


Have your thoughts changed during this lesson on inclusion?

Yes my thoughts have changed and I have realised how much other people suffer because oh their ethnicity and how people generalise them.


How will you respond now in situations if you were faced with them again?

I would definitely try not to judge them or if they are being judged try to stick up for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.