Pages

Friday, June 15, 2018

Poem Lunar

Lunar

Black faded thick hair with a touch of pink at the bottom, big beautiful smile, freakles, sharp jawline, dimond soft face and a beautiful soft toffee skin
big bright purple eyes as bright as a star eyes as gigantic as the moon
A smell of mint, and sweetness that smell like candy as her breath goes towards me
She moves stylishly as she enters a room
Her touch is as soft as a cloud
As I was about to aproach her I saw her shimmery shiny golden purse with a diamond in the middle
She talked to me and her voice sounded so soft just like a fluffy puppy, and her voice was as high as a tower  

She slowly tells me al ways belive

4 comments:

  1. i really like the way you put a lot of information into this person. as i was reading this i was thinking of your person and what she looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye,
    I really like the way you describe Lunar is because you have so many good describing words.

    Maybe next time you can add two more similes and make sure you read it first before posting it to your blog or something else.

    This reminds me of my friend always telling people to always believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eunize this is Faye. Thank you for your feedback! Next time I'll be sure to read it before I post. Also What was you favorite part about this poem?

      Delete
  3. hi Faye it's me Liyah C. i really like the way your writing about luner and you did a really great job.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.