Pages

Monday, March 12, 2018

Work in progress character description


For the past week I have been writing a character description!
Check out where I am so far


A tall muscular skier is wearing orange tinted goggles on top of his black helmet.While wearing a huge puffy striped red,blue jacket.With black thick pants while speeding through the air with his big white smile.he went for a visited at Antarctica!While he was going down he saw a huge slope down.As he was going as fast as the flash he slowly heeled and felt the snow beside him.While he was touching the snow he heard  something from the bushes beside the snow and the woods...as it came out slowly he stopped to see what it was turns out it was a white fluffy bunny after he saw the bunny he giggled then he got back on to his cool skies when he got on he sped down

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.