Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fitness testing


Last week in PE class we did fitness testing, For fitness testing we did grip test,  vertical jump test, Sit ups and flexibility test. Grip test is where you have to squeeze a hand griper but we didn't have to squeeze it all the way, you only had to move it a little bit. For the jump test we stood beside a wall and put our hand up, the score keeper wrote how high we can reach, after the score keeper wrote your score you needed to jump as high as you can and the score keeper will wright how high you jumped. For the sit ups we did the same thing as the normal sit up but no one could hold you feet so it was a little bit challenging.
The last one we did was the flexibility test you have to sit down and a put your feet on the board, you also needed to keep your legs straight, and reach as far as you can and you needed to hold it for 5 seconds. For my grip test I got 27, I think I did a lot better cause on my last grip test I only got a few done.
As for my vertical test I jumped 2.3 meters and I reached 2..0 meters. For my sit ups I got 15 it was really challenging because no one or nothing was holding you feet and you only had 30 seconds to do as much sit ups as you can, but I think I did pretty well. The last thing that we did was the flexibility test, The flexibility test was a bit harder
because the farther you reached it hurted you legs more, I got 18 cm. Also a few weeks ago we did the beep test, last time I didn't get to do the beep test, but when I did the beep test I got 4.5 , I think I did pretty good for my first beep test. Every level it got harder and you needed to run faster and faster.




3 comments:

  1. I like how did you wright all of it about you fitness test and beep test but next time just fix your writing on your blog ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Faye,
    I really like the way you put your score that list all of the tests.
    next time you should fix your blog post because I can't read the other parts.
    I also posted my fitness test

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Faye I like how you did your blog and how you explained it, next time I think you should make the letters bigger, but other then that I really like how you did your blog

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.