Pages

Monday, November 19, 2018

A & P Show

19th November  By Faye
A & P Show
You should definitely go to the A & P Show because
there are loads of different farm animals that you can pet like soft llamas, swirly tailed piglets, floppy eared bunnies, hairy guinea pigs, huge horses, fluffy sheep,and noisy cows. You can watch muscular people cut hard wood super fast with sharp axes. You can win a bunch of cool prizes and get loads of  stickers. You can also watch motorbikes go as fast as a jet. They also do back flips on tall dirt hills shaped like ramps. You will also see horse back riding and horses doing various different tricks.
There are also a lot of food stands filled with delicious food.

But the animal cages smell like old garbage because of the poop around the place. If you’re unlucky you might step on animal poop. Ooh!

All the reason apart from the poop is why I think you should go to the A & P Show!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Faye,
    I like the way you told us a lot of interesting reasons why we should visit the " A & P Show ", maybe next time you could maybe only add like 3 or 4 reasons but this is a really good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.