Pages

Monday, August 13, 2018

The Prince And The Albatross Egg


Faye
This week we have been reading about ¨The Prince and the Albatross Egg¨` In 1994 Prince Charles decided to  visit a children’s science museum in Wellington. When the two classes got to know each other they all knew they were all ready to meet the prince when the prince got there it started off with a girl explainig nesting habbits after she was done explainging the prince took the mic and started to ask the questions as he was asking questions there was one perticular question that made everyone silent the prince asked if he could eat the Royal Albatross when everyone went silent he knew that he asked a very bad question. At the end the prince left off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.